IBPS RRB 2017 Prelims Exam Reviews & Expected cutoffs – The IBPS RRB 2017 preliminary exam for the posts of office assistant and officer scale 1 has started and many aspirants have appeared on the first two days itself. A total of 15,300 vacancies were kept reserved in regional banks across the country which is to be filled in the year 2017-18.
So, here we have provided the IBPS RRB prelims 2017 exam review that would be helpful for other candidates who are appearing for the test in the next shifts. The qualifiers of this test are eligible who will take the main exam and hence we have also given expected cutoffs based on some inputs.
IBPS RRB 2017 Prelims exam reviews
After the completion of the test, some candidates and coaching institute have shared their IBPS RRB 2017 Prelims Exam Reviews on leading educational news portals and some of the reviews we have listed below. Take a look!!
- Candidates who have attended the examination on September 9 & 10, termed the paper of IBPS RRB 2017 Prelims was range between easy to moderate.
- Though solvable and some questions were tricky is what many felt.
- Though the majority of questions were asked from the expected chapters, few questions in quantitative aptitude were taking too long time.
- While some candidates felt that the reasoning section was quite easy as it had a total of 40 questions on number series, puzzles & arrangements, coding/decoding etc. And thus many are confident to score good marks in this section.
- Even majority of candidates agreed that the paper was moderate.
- Lack of time was a general complaint from everyone.
Hence we can say that just like previous year’s test, the time management focused on whether an individual gets shortlisted for IBPS RRB 2017 Mains or not.
Also Read: IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Exam Analysis
IBPS RRB 2017 Prelims expected cutoffs
Predicting cutoff for a common bank examination written by more than 10 lakh applicant is absolutely not possible. But by looking at previous or similar tests and considering those factor into account here we have given the range within which the Cutoffs of IBPS RRB Prelims 2017 could fall.
Most candidates have attended between 40-60 questions in IBPS RRB Prelims examination, while a very few have attempted more than 60 questions. If you are looking for IBPS RRB 2017 Prelims Expected Cutoffs, then we can consider that it could fall as per the following region:
Also Read: Kannadigas protest at IBPS exam centre