IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Admit Card – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on Monday, 23rd of October, 2017 released admit cards of IBPS RRB Office Assistant main examination for recruitment in participating regional rural banks. According to the past trends and based on the experts views, the admit cards are released almost three weeks ahead of the actual examination.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main Exam 2017 Admit Card Released
The scores for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 preliminary examination is already available on the official website of the institute. Candidates are advised to check their admit cards on the same.
Kindly note that all the eligible applicants are required to download the fresh admit cards for the main exam. The admit cards are available for download until 12th of November 2017. Candidates who have cleared the prelims exam have qualified for the main. A total of 8,298 vacant positions have to be filled by the recruitment examination.
Candidates would be provisionally allotted on the basis of marks obtained in the main examination and the vacancies in RRBs. On the other hand, the scores obtained by the aspirants in the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims 2017 would not be considered while preparing for the final list of candidates.
How to Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main Exam 2017 Admit Card
Below we have mentioned some easy and simple steps to download Call Letter/Admit Card for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main exam 2017:
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e ibps.in.
- Click on the link to download online main exam admit card for CRP RRBs-VI office assistants that running on the top of the homepage.
- After that, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your registration number, and password & then enter the captcha code.
- Click on submit button for further process.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and download it for future reference.
No hard copy of admit cards will be sent to the applicants. The commission has also revealed information handout for the office assistant main exam. Candidates should read this handout very carefully.