RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018 Notification – The Indian Railway Recruitment Board invites online applications from highly talented and qualified candidates in order to fill up around 26502 vacant positions for recruiting the posts such as ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot) and Technician Grade 3. The railway recruitment board will soon start the recruitment process for filling almost 17673 ALP posts and 8829 vacancies available for Technician Grade 3.
The selected candidates can get an attractive pay of Rs 19, 900/ per month. If you are interested in this high profile job, then just go ahead and read out the detailed information about RRB ALP 2018 recruitment notification, vacancy details, application form, examination details, important dates and much more.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Notification @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
The Railway Recruitment Board of India is likely to fill various Assistant Loco Pilot jobs for the year 2018-19. And for this purpose, the Indian railway department has recently released the RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Notification, for the candidates who are willing to work for the railway department of India.
RRB ALP Notification 2018 released for nearly 26502 railway jobs. RRB has released this notification to hire qualified aspirants from the various states of India. Interested candidates from the different states can apply for this job on or before the last date on www.indianrailways.gov.in.
RRB ALP Job Vacancy 2018 (Technician Grade 3) | Indian Railway Jobs Vacancy
According to the latest reports, the Railway Recruitment Board has announced a total of 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot vacancies for the candidates who want to work in the Indian railways. Here we have gathered the state (region)-wise and category wise RRB ALP Job Vacancy 2018 details for your reference. So, go to the following table to get the complete information about RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy 2018.
Region-wise RRB ALP Vacancies 2018:
Category-wise RRB ALP Job Vacancies
||No. Of Vacancies
[LIVE] RRC Group D Recruitment 2018 (62907 Railway Group D Jobs)
[LIVE] Railway Group D Apply Online 2018 (Last Date – 31st March 2018)
RRB ALP Technician Eligibility Criteria
As most of the job seekers are applying for RRB Jobs every year, it will be a bit difficult task for the railway officials to shortlist from the thousands of applicants. As a solution, it provided some eligibility criteria for easy short-listing. Based on the official notification of RRB ALP here we have provided educational requirements, age limit and RRB ALP Technician Eligibility Criteria for the RRB ALP recruitment 2018.
RRB ALP Age Limit Criteria:
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 1st of July 2018.
- The age relaxation for the reserved category candidates is applicable according to the instructions issued by the RRB.
RRB ALP Educational Qualification:
- The aspirant must have passed 10th with ITI certificate from any recognized institute or university in given trades including, Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic / Millwright Maintenance mechanic / Mechanic radio & TV or Electronic Mechanic / Wireman / Mechanic Motor vehicle / Tractor mechanic / Mechanic Diesel / Armature & coil winder / Turner / Heat engine / Refrigeration and AC Mechanic / Machinist.
The candidates should have completed Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Automobile engineering streams approved by AICTE.
Also See: RRC / RRB Jobs Recruitment Notification @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB ALP Application Form Online
The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria released by the RRBs need to submit RRB ALP Application Form Online through the official regional website of RRB. One applicant can apply online for one application through the regional RRBs before the last date. The interested applicants have to submit the application form through online mode only; no other mode will be accepted.
RRB ALP Application Form Online Start Date
|3rd February 2018
|RRB ALP Online Application Form Last Date
31st March 2018
Note: The date and time of closing of the CEN is extended up to 31/03/2018
RRB ALP Application Fees:
- The shortlisted candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking or e-challan offline payment mode.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/ women/transgender/minorities/economically backward class applicants have to pay Rs. 250/-
LIVE: Railway ALP Apply Online (Last Date – 5 March 2018)
How to Apply Online for RRB ALP Recruitment 2018
If you are interested in RRB ALP post and look yourself eligible for the post, then firstly you have to read the official advertisement about the eligibility criteria which we have mentioned above for your convenience. If you still pondering upon How to Apply Online for RRB ALP Recruitment 2018? Then follow the below-provided steps and apply easily for the same post.
Step by step procedure to apply for RRB ALP 2018 recruitment
Step 1: Firstly, visit the authorized website of RRB i.e www.indianrailways.gov.in
Step 2: Now, select your RRB zone and next click on the appropriate link ‘CEN 01/2018 RRB ALP Recruitment 2018’.
Step 3: After clicking on the link, a page containing RRB ALP online application will appear on your screen.
Step 4: Registration
- If you are registering for the first time, then click on ‘New Registration’ button. While, if you are already registered then, enter your registration id, password and security code & click on the login for further process.
- Fill the basic details such as first name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, state, mobile number, email id, Aadhar number and so on.
- After that complete the Registration process by filling all the necessary details for generating a Registration Id and Password for login & OTP for validation.
- The Registration Id & password will be displayed on the screen. And OTPs will be sent to your registered mobile number & E-mail id too.
- Once you get OTP, retrieve it from your phone & email id and meanwhile validate them to proceed with the filling up of the application form.
Step 5: And now, click on ‘Apply/Edit’ button. Next, fill up eligibility criteria form & submit it. Before submitting the form, you must check that all the information filled correctly.
Step 6: After submission of Eligibility criteria form, make the payment by clicking on the ‘Payment’ button.
Step 7: Select the proper payment mode
- Net Banking /Credit card/Debit card: Select the payment mode of fees from the options available like Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card. Enter the important details on the relevant option screen & then submit your payment. After a few seconds you will receive the payment response as “Success” once the bank has received your examination fees, or else it shows “Failure” response if your payment fails.
- Then, click on “SBI Branch” from the options. Enter your mobile number & DOB and click on “Confirm” button. Next click on the “Click here to download” the application form in PDF, & take the print of the form. Now, you can fill relevant details & pay the fees at your nearest SBI branch.
- Post Office:
- You can select ‘Post Office’ from the drop down list & click on the button to proceed with generating a fee challan.
- Take a printout of the challan and pay your examination fees in the nearby computerized post office.
- After successful payment method, click on the “Fill additional details” option and then complete the remaining application form by entering your additional details & uploading your photo & relevant documents.
- Before uploading the photo with name and date printed on it, make sure that the scanned photograph is according to the sample photos just by clicking on the browse button.
Step 9: Submit the application form
Review all the filled details before clicking on ‘Final Submit’ button. And download the application form for your future use.
RRB ALP Salary / Pay Scale
The candidates who are willing to apply for RRB ALP examination should know what salary will be given after being selected for the Assistant Loco Pilot job. Complete information regarding RRB ALP Salary 2018 is provided below. RRB ALP employees will get Level 2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix. This means RRB ALP Pay Scale for Assistant Loco Pilot employees is Rs. 5200 – 20200/- & grade pay of Rs. 1900/- The employees will get a gross salary of Rs. 26752/-
|RRB ALP Salary / Pay & Allowances
Dearness Allowance (DA)The RRB ALP salary also includes other allowances and benefits which are given below:
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) – no HRA if the quarter is provided
- Transport Allowance (TPA) – depending on how many kilometers traveled
- Running Allowance
- New Pension Scheme (10% Deduction)
RRB ALP Exam 2018 (Loco Pilot)
RRB’s Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) jobs need continuous thoughtfulness as well as high degree of understanding. The applicants who fulfil the expectations of the railway department would be posted as Loco Pilot in the different zones of RRB. The selection procedure for RRB ALP Recruitment Exam 2018 post will be made through following rounds:
- Common Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Typing Skill test
- Aptitude test
- Document verification
RRB ALP Exam Syllabus 2018 as follows:
- General Awareness
- General intelligence
- General Science
- Technical Ability
RRB ALP Exam Pattern 2018:
||No. Of Questions
RRB ALP Recruitment Important Dates List 2018
Here, in our section, we have assembled most significant information about RRB ALP Recruitment Important Dates List 2018 especially for you. Go through it and note down the essential dates about the RRB ALP examination 2018.
|RRB ALP Recruitment Notification Release Date
||2nd February 2018
|RRB ALP Application Form Online 2018 Start Date
||3rd February 2018
|RRB ALP Online Application Form 2018 Last Date
||31st March 2018
|RRB ALP Application Fee Last Date
||30th March 2018
|RRB ALP Exam 2018 Date