RRB ALP Application Form 2018 – The Railway Recruitment Board has issued an advertisement for RRB ALP recruitment 2018 through the notice on their official website for filling up nearly 26502 vacant seats of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician. Every year the railway department published the RRB ALP notification for interested applicants. If you want to settle your career in the government sector, then just go through our article and grab all the necessary acknowledgment related to the RRB ALP Recruitment 2018-19.
RRB ALP Application Form Online 2018
Railway Recruitment Board has released RRB ALP 2018 recruitment notification. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria released by the recruitment board need to submit RRC RRB ALP Application Form Online 2018 through official regional website of RRBs. It’s golden opportunity for all the job seekers who willing to work in the Indian railway sector.
The qualified and eligible applicants have to submit the application form through online mode only because no other mode will be accepted.
RRB ALP Application Form Registration Date
RRB declares notification to fill several vacancies to hire numerous dynamic and skillful applicants to sin their organization by conducting ALP recruitment. Those candidates who want to make their career in the Indian railway department, they can fill the RRB ALP application form 2018 through online mode. Reportedly, RRC RRB ALP Application Form Registration Date has been released on the legal web portal.
The online application form registration process started from 3rd of February, 2018 and it will continue till 5th of March, 2018. And, therefore, interested aspirants are suggested to apply online for RRB ALP 2018 recruitment as early as possible.
|Railway ALP Application Form 2018 Start Date||3rd February 2018|
|Railway ALP Application Form 2018 Last Date||5th March 2018|
LIVE: RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Notification (26502 Technician Grade 3 Vacancy)
Documents Recruited for RRB ALP Application Form Submission:
Below checkout, the necessary Documents recruited for RRC RRB ALP Application Form Submission.
- Required scanned copy of passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Image file sizes should be 15 KB to 40 KB.
- For SC/ ST category candidates:It’s mandatory to carry caste certificate scanned copy in JPG or JPEG format.
- The economically backward class(EBC) candidates have to submit their income certificates.
RRB ALP Application Form Fee Details
Candidates who are going to apply for RRB ALP 2018 jobs must know about the RRC RRB ALP Application Form Fee Details. The applicant may pay RRB ALP examination fee either in online mode through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card Or offline mode.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ (EBC)||Rs. 250/-|
LIVE: RRC Group D Job Vacancy 2018 (62907 Vacancy)
LIVE: RRC Group D Application Form Online 2018 (Last Date – 12th March 2018)
How to Apply Online for RRB ALP Recruitment 2018
Step 1: Registration Process
- Visit the official RRB Website – indianrailways.gov.in
- Then, click on the ‘RRB ALP 2018 Online Application Link CEN 01/2018’.
- Register yourself by entering details like name, DOB, state, mobile number, mother’s name, father’s name, Aadhaar number, email id & then submit the registration.
- After the submission of the registration form, the registration id & the password will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Then, OTP will be submitted to the applicant’s registered mobile number & e-mail ID along with the registration details.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form Details
After completion of the registration process, fill in the application form in the below-given way:
- Go to the respected RRB Website i.e indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, search for the notification that says- “CEN01/2018”.
- Then, click on the CEN01/2018 recruitment link for ALP & Technician.
- After clicking read the instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online” option.
- Login using registration number and password.
Step 3: Enter Educational Qualifications, Community, Gender, Religion, Age Relaxation details.
Step 4: After the completion of the above information, you will be redirected to the payment page, where you can choose the appropriate payment mode to pay application form fees.
Step 5: Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
Below are the specifications of the scanned photograph & signature:
- Scanned images should be in JPG/JPEG Format with 100 DPI
- For photograph, the size must be 35mm x 45mm with name & date printed on it.
- Size must be in between 15kb to 40 Kb.
Step 6: Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process.
Step 7: Save the application form for future reference.
Also See: RRB Recruitment 2018 Jobs @ www.indianrailways.gov.in