RRC Group D Exam 2018 – Reportedly, the Railway recruitment board has come up with around 62907 Railway Group D vacant posts in order to fill up helpers, gateman, trackman, and few other posts across all the regions. The online application form for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018-19 is activated on the official website of the board. Thus, interested candidates can go through the RRB’s website and apply online.
Before you start your preparation for the RRB Group D examination, have a look at the RRB Group D detailed selection process, exam Pattern and exam dates.
News Updates of Railway Group D Exam 2018
Few days back, the ministry of Indian railways released an employment notification about the RRB Group D jobs to fill 62,907 vacancies in several posts. The process to fill online application form has been opened on 10th February 2018 on its legal web portal. While initially the last date of application submission was set to be March 12th, the department has now extended the same till March 31st, 2018
RRC Group D Exam Dates 2018
Here, we have enlisted RRC Group D Exam Dates 2018 in detail.
|Opening Date to fill online application form||10th of February 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||31st of March 2018|
|Last date for submitting application fee payment||31st of March 2018|
|RRC Group D Admit Card 2018||April 2018|
|RRC Group D 2018 Exam Date||April/May 2018(expected)|
|Declaration of RRC Group D 2018 result date||Update Soon|
RRC Group D Selection Process
RRC Group D Selection Process is based on following rounds.
- Written test/Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical examination
Computer Based Test (CBT):
- RRB Group D examination consists of Multiple Choice Questions
- For each incorrect answer 1/3 marks will likely to be deducted.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- Male Candidates:
- Should lift & carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100m in just 2 minutes in one attempt without putting the weight down.
- Run for a distance of 1000m in 4 mins 7 15 sec in one chance.
- Female Candidates:
- Lift & carry 20 kg weight for a distance of 100m in 2 minutes in 1st chance without putting the weight down.
- Run for a distance of 1000m in 5 mins & 40 seconds in first attempt.
Railway Group D Exam Pattern (Preliminary & Mains)
The Railway Group D Exam Pattern must be known by each and every applicant who is willing to take part in the upcoming RRB Group D recruitment.
Check out RRB Group D Exam Pattern here.
|Section||Number of Questions||Duration|
|General Intelligence and reasoning||
|General Awareness on current affairs|